quinta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2010

Now, I am able to introduce myself in English. (agora já consigo apresentar-me em Inglês)



My name is José. My surname is Nunes. I am fifty eight years old. I am Portuguese. I am from Carregal do Sal. I am married. My hobbies are dancing, watching TV and going shopping. I am a nice friendly person.


My name is António Manuel. My surname is Santos. I am Portuguese. I am fifty three years old. I am from Santa Comba Dão. I am married. My hobbies are fishing, sleeping and dancing. I am funny.


My name is José. My surname is Pimenta. I am fifty three years old. I am Portuguese. I am a student and I am married. My hobbies are walking and sleeping. I am a nice person.

My name is Isabel Costa. I am thirty five years old. I am From Carregal do Sal. I am a student. My hobbies are playing with my children, cooking and dancing. I am a nice person.

My name is António Laceiras. I am fifty two years old. I am Portuguese. I am a student. My hobby is gardening. I am a nice, friendly person.


My name is Alfredo. My surname is Gomes. I am fifty one years old. I am Portuguese and I am married. My hobbies are sleeping, gardening, reading and going to the cinema. I am a nice, intelligent person.

My name is Carlos Marujo. I am forty seven years old. I am from Carregal do Sal. I am a student. My hobbies are cycling, playing football and listening to music. I am a nice person.

My name is Fátima. My surname is Soares. I am fifty three years old. I am from Santa Comba Dão. I am a student. My hobbies are playing with my granddaughter, cooking and sleeping. I am a nice person.


My name is Margarida Figueiredo. I am forty nine years old. I am Portuguese, from São João de Areias. My hobby is walking. I am a nice person.


My name is Maria Albertina. My surname is Santos. I am forty four years old. I am Portuguese. I am from Carregal do Sal. I am a student, I am married. My hobbies are gardening, going shopping, listening to music, crocheting and dating. I am a nice, friendly person.


My name is Maria Natália Dias. I am fifty seven years old. I am from Santa Comba Dão. My hobbies are crocheting, gardening and dancing.

My name is Adelaide. My surname is Mendes. I am Portuguese. I am from Carregal do Sal. I am forty years old. My hobbies are playing with my children, watching TV, walking and listening to music. I am a student and a nice, intelligent person.

My name is António Fernandes. I am forty one years old. I am Portuguese. I am from Póvoa dos Mosqueiros. My hobbies are fishing, hunting, dancing and dating. I am a nice, funny person.

My name is Helena Costa. I am thirty four years old. I am Portuguese. I am from Cancela. I am a student. My hobbies are gardening, cooking and listening to music. I am a nice person.

My name is Olga. My surname is Rodrigues. I am forty years old. I am from Nelas. I am a student. My hobbies are going shopping, reading, watching TV and playing with my children. I am a nice person.

I am António Correia. I am fifty five years old. I am from Santa Comba Dão. I am a student. My hobbies are hunting, dancing and going to the cinema. I am nice.

My name is Eduarda. My surname is Lopes. I am forty one years old. I am from castelejo. I am Portuguese. My hobby is dancing. I am a nice person.

My name is António. My surname is Borges. I am from Santa Comba Dão. I am fifty years old. I am a student. My hobbies are watching TV, walking and going to the cinema. I am a nice, funny person.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário